[Mediawiki-l] texvc binary for MediaWiki-1.8.2

Alexis Moinet alexis.moinet at fpms.ac.be
Wed Jan 3 14:10:13 UTC 2007

Martin Mrazek a écrit :
> Do you mean change of includes/math.php into
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Running_MediaWiki_on_Windows/math.php
>
> as written a few lines above the Alternative solution?

Yes

> I tried the first one and it didn't work as well...

The only remaining differences I see are : I'm using MikTeX for LaTeX support and wampserver 1.6.5 for apache and php.

AND :

I once had a problem with ImageMagick because I put it in Program Files (it was an error like "unable to resize image, unknown error" with a thumb or something like that).

Try to put it in a directory without any *space* like c:\ImageMagick, change Localsettings accordingly and then try again the different solutions

I'm sorry that I can't help you better.