[Mediawiki-l] texvc binary for MediaWiki-1.8.2

Alexis Moinet alexis.moinet at fpms.ac.be
Wed Jan 3 12:21:04 UTC 2007

Martin Mrazek a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> does anybody here run MediaWiki 1.8.2 on Win XP? I have still problems
> to make TeX formulas working. Maybe the best solution would be to ask
> somebody with the same version of MediaWiki to send me compiled (and
> working :) ) texvc.exe...

I do run LaTeX with Mediawiki 1.8.2 and a wamp install, but I use the "Alternative Solution" that you did try. (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Running_Mediawiki_on_Windows#Alternative_Solution)

However, in your post about it, you don't seem to have replaced the math.php file.

Did you replace that file or not ?

> I tried several versions of math/render.ml to make texvc.exe, but
> received only different error messages...

I have never achieved the compilation of texvc for XP so I can't help you on this one.