[Mediawiki-l] parsing tag body

Ittay Dror ittayd at qlusters.com
Wed Jan 3 11:03:53 UTC 2007

ok, i used the parser itself, not creating a local one. that solved this.

another question. the text returned by my taq is surrounded by a table, but it looks like once it is returned, the table is not parsed:
{|
 <my_tag>
   <another_tag>...</another_tag>
 </my_tag>
|}

(my_tag returns something like '|foo\n|-')

thanks for your help,
ittay

--
Ittay Dror,