[Mediawiki-l] Inclusion of a custom link in the section header area?

Paul Coghlan pcoghlan at usa.net
Tue Feb 27 17:14:21 UTC 2007

One more folks!

When creating a page section ('''SectionName''') I have the inclusion of the
Edit link on the right hand side of the page which allows direct editing of
solely that section. Is it possible to include a link to the left of the
Edit" link? I want to give guidance to users on how best to complete each
section and this strikes me as a nice way to do it.

Something like...
                                   What goes in this section?    [Edit]

Thanks,
Paul