[Mediawiki-l] How to customize the page title display

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:51:24 UTC 2007

What is the best place to customize the way page titles are displayed?
I'd like to customize the page title on the main article view, and
also on the page listing within a category.

The reason is that we have several pages with conflicting names like
"Person form (This client)" and "Person form (That client)" and we'd
like to show just "Person form".

The full page title will remain effective, used in link and listings
like Search and Recent changes.

But it would be confusing for users of "This client" if all pages
related to them were shown with "This client" appended.

I wonder if anyone already solved this... Any hint will be appreciated.