[Mediawiki-l] Pictureproblem please help

Thomas thomas at klassisk.dk
Sun Feb 25 13:56:52 UTC 2007

When I upload a picture I see an empty frame.
Under the frame I see:
Ght.jpg (104KB, MIME type: application/x-archive)
At the gallerypage (special pages) I also see empty frames.
If I try to include these pictures in articles I just see a link to the
picture.

I have pictures which works fine (these are uploaded long time ago)
The description is correct:
Picture.jpg (41KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
And these pictures shows up in the gallery.

This is a link to the gallerypage:
http://wikithailand.dk/index.php/Speciel:Newimages

It seems like the wiki can not recognise uploaded files as pictures/jpg.

My host recently upgraded from php4 to php 5.
Can this cause problems ?
Safe mode is on (but this did not cause problems before)
images and thumb, archive, temp subdirectories are writeable