[Mediawiki-l] RE : Re: WYSIWYG editior

dennis Wang wang4dennis2003 at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 24 19:26:31 UTC 2007

Just copy and past them and change the name for the page, add a coper page with the job place indicated.  always edit for it agent is your email address or phone numbers reminder.

Frederik Dohr <fdg001 at gmx.net> a écrit : > What you can do
> with these commands is very limited, so they can't even come close to
> handling the sort of markup MW is capable of. They would only handle the
> very basic markup that is easy to learn anyway.

You might be right there, but have you considered that it's much easier
to read (and thus edit) a text that contains formatted text instead of
wiki markup?
It's not just a matter of getting used to the syntax, it's also a big
issue of usability in this respect.

So in fact, I'd be happy to have a WYSIWYG/M component that just
converts the very basic markup (e.g. bold, italics, headings, maybe
links, and, at a later time, tables) and leaves the rest (e.g.
templates, categories) as it is.
The underlying wiki markup could/should stay the same, it just needs to
be converted for displaying purposes.

Just my two cents...

-- F.