[Mediawiki-l] More video stuff (Quicktime)...

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Sat Feb 24 17:50:55 UTC 2007

> From: "Jim Wilson" <wilson.jim.r at gmail.com>
>
>> If you only have "trusted" editors, the following is a raw HTML
>> extension, disguised as a QuickTime extension. But it is certainly
>> unsafe if you allow untrusted editors.
>
> A few comments about the proposed solution:

All good stuff, Jim! I just put it out there as the simplest way to
get some HTML in the page, for those who are more comfortable with
HTML that PHP. As I recall, the original requester said he did not
know PHP.

:::: Science uses mathematics to predict the future; economics uses
statistics to predict the past. -- Jeff Barton
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com>