[Mediawiki-l] Feedback requested on error in very short

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Sat Feb 24 05:58:35 UTC 2007

> From: Ken McDonald <ken at pixologic.com>
>
> Copied from a display of the script in the terminal window, edited in
> jEdit, pasted back into vi. The script is on a remote system which
> doesn't have a decent editor installed (I don't know vi), so this
> is the
> quickest way for me to edit and to use a highlighting editor.

PHP gets unhappy if you don't have a final LF in the file.

:::: Giving society cheap, abundant energy at this point would be the
equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun. -- Paul Ehrlich ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::