[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.8.2 - Python as in snake....

khuffman at NGS.ORG khuffman at NGS.ORG
Wed Feb 21 20:50:18 UTC 2007

Just an FYI: When we used "python" as in a snake in one of our wiki
articles, the article gave us an error message/forbidden to write message.
So, I realized (after a bit when I finally narrow down the sentence
causing the issue) that MediaWiki was interpreting this as Python -- the
programming language.  As a work around/fix, we added the