[Mediawiki-l] Flash extensions for MW 1.6.9?

Ken McDonald ken at pixologic.com
Wed Feb 21 20:39:56 UTC 2007

I was using a flash extension with a 1.6.3 version of Mediawiki (can't
remember the name, but it used a pseudo-html tag <gflash> for markup),
but can't find the page for it anymore, so I can't get the most recent
version, no the install instructions. Have also tried
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Flash/Flash_v1.0, but while the
installation process is quite easy, it didn't work on my wiki.

Which flash plugins have people had success with in MW 1.6.9? And, in
general, which ones do people like best (there seem to be a lot more of
them coming out).

A Quicktime MW plugin would also be good, but I haven't seen one of those.

Thanks,
Ken