[Mediawiki-l] Transparent PNG's in IE?

Frederich, Eric P21322 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Mon Feb 19 22:10:04 UTC 2007

For some reason with I put the following three lines in
skins/MonoBook.php in the <head> section...

        <!--[if lt IE 7.]>
        <script defer type="text/javascript" src="pngfix.js"></script>
        <![endif]-->

... And have pngfix.js in the main wiki directory I get an "Error on
page." message in the bottom of IE and no transparent images, yet if I
view the source, save it as a .html and put it in the root of the wiki
directory and browse to that as a html page it works fine without error?

Any ideas here?

Thanks,
~Eric