[Mediawiki-l] Newbie Aid: Main Page Nits

primal at primalfire.com primal at primalfire.com
Sat Feb 17 23:27:41 UTC 2007

Greets!

I'm hoping this is the correct list to post to.

I've installed the version 1.6x mediawiki through my cpanel, and
everything works great. I've gotten everything to work except for a couple
of nits.

I switched the skins to cologneblue and have modified what I was able to,
but the quickbar is beyond my understanding.

I do not want to display edit information to anonymous users.

I've set the code to do this and it works great except on the main page,
where a good deal of unwanted information displays.

If you try to log in, you will see how I want the information on the side
to be displayed ... very little... just a search bar.

I'd prefer to also have all special page information except new pages hidden.

http://www.primalfire.com/wiki/

Your aid is requested and greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Primal