[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading 1.9 to 1.9.2

webmaster at afcgoc.org webmaster at afcgoc.org
Fri Feb 16 15:15:16 UTC 2007

I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to move from 1.9 to 1.9.2.  If I'm
understanding the two patches, there are no schema changes, so I don't want
to do the full upgrade in Manual:Upgrading to 1.9, but I haven't been able
to get the patch utility to work.  I ran 1.9.1 patch first, but it just
errors out.

Is there a Patch 101 guide out there for the Wiki patches?  Or is there an
easy way to upgrade 1.9 to 1.9.2 without going through the full update you
would normally run to go from a pre 1.9 version?