[Mediawiki-l] Search

temp_acc temp_acc at yahoo.de
Wed Feb 14 14:18:54 UTC 2007

I have a lot of small names in my wiki, e.g. "SY090", "SY000" or
"PHBD020". Those names are actually names of applications, building up
a huge production planning platform. What I would like to have is the
capability of searching for portions of those (admittedly short)
names. I would like to be able to search for "000" or for "SY" or "BD"
getting all the names that have that pattern in it.

Any suggestions on how to tweak/tune the search algorithm?

BTW: the db is rather small, a few hundreds (200-300) names of that
kind plus their explanations will be stored.