[Mediawiki-l] Interwiki Transclusion Problem

Jason binaryspiral at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 21:55:59 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm currently running into a problem creating interwiki transclusions.
I'd like to make a one template and use them across a couple of local
wikis setup for various business groups.

Example: http://example.com/wiki/template:test
And the interwiki code is "wiki1"

So on the second wiki I insert the code:  {{:wiki1:test}}

I get this error on my page:

[Template fetch failed for
http://example.com/wiki/Template%3ATest&action=render;
sorry]

It's great that it's a polite failure and apologizes...

I've done some searching on this thread and found a mention of fixing
the parser.php code where you fix
"&action=$action"; in the function interwikiTransclude.

But so far that's hasn't worked.

I am able to take
http://example.com/wiki/Template%3ATest&action=render and plug it into
my browser and see the correct information...

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Here are my versions:
MediaWiki: 1.6.9
PHP: 4.4.4 (apache)