[Mediawiki-l] Sortable tables

Ronald Chan ronalchn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 21:33:48 UTC 2007

Of course. Note that the problem occurred after my upgrade and installation
of Semantic. The problem, is not with the source of the page, but with the
two clashing somehow.

I tried taking MediaWiki's copy off, but that removed both sort buttons. I'm
not sure what to do to remove just one of the sort buttons. From what I
gather, there are two functions which go through the page searching for the
class of "sortable". I need to disable one of them somehow.

http://simopedia.servopro.com/wiki/Template:TV_Channel_Reactions