[Mediawiki-l] Batch image upload

a. cremer albert.cremer at online.de
Fri Feb 9 17:58:29 UTC 2007

I tried UploadLocal as well as the Commonist tool.
If you have access to the server I would suggest to use the UploadLocal
functionality

Regards

Albert Cremer
P. S.
If you like to use Commonist and you try it on a windows system take car on
what editor you use.
Some editors add nasty stuff to the files. One that works is WinVi.

"Fernando Correia"
<fernandoacorreia at gmail.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:8140eff40702090441p1259779l36b3b919d4c7843d at mail.gmail.com...