[Mediawiki-l] Allow users to requset an account.

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Feb 7 18:17:14 UTC 2007

> From: Jan <2036 at gmx.de>
>
>> Something like: "Don't have a login? Contact somebody at somewhere.net"
>
> I would prefere to replace the emailadress with an contact-form;
> afair there is
> an extension to have a conactform in MW.

In the MW version I'm using, you have to be logged in to use it --
Catch-22. Perhaps that's been changed in later versions?

:::: If the energy crisis forces us to diminish automobile use in the
cities, stops us from building highways and covering the country with
concrete and asphalt, forces us to rehabilitate the railroads, causes
us to invest in mass transportation and limits the waste of
electrical energy, one can only assume that the Arab nations and the
big oil companies have united to save the American Republic. -- John
Kenneth Galbraith ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::