[Mediawiki-l] problem with installing wiki

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Wed Feb 7 17:01:00 UTC 2007

I think, its a bug/issue of php or mySQL.

Yesterday my provider has updated mysql+php, and i get the same error-message,
when i try to execute any maintenance/*.php
Of course, up to yesterday, everything maintenance-skript was running fine.

A friend of mine asks me the same today ... :(

I wrote a support-mail to my provider ... and waiting for reply.

At least, my wiki continous running well.

Regards,
Jan