[Mediawiki-l] problem with installing wiki

wiki software wikisoftware at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:36:27 UTC 2007

hi
  I am currently trying to install Mediawiki1.9.2 on Windows Server 2003.
But it gives me the following error when i try to open the config/index.php,

   - PHP 5.1.6 installed Could not find a suitable database driver!
      - For *MySQL*, compile PHP using *--with-mysql*, or install the
      mysql.so module
      - For *PostgreSQL*, compile PHP using *--with-pgsql*, or install
      the pgsql.so module

I am using PHP 5.1.6, IIS 6 and MYSQL 4.1.7 (Also tried with MYSQL
5.0.24a-community-nt -version).

But it still keeps giving me the same problem. I tried installing Mediawiki
1.7.1 , 1.5.5, 1.9.1 and 1.9.2 but all are giving me the same error.

Someone kindly help!!!!

thanks