[Mediawiki-l] Single sign on

][ mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 02:44:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm considering to integrate the media wiki with our current database
system. So the first thing is, instead of having the users sign on into
the database system and wiki system separately, how can I sign on into the
wiki system once I obtain the user name and password from http session via
another system?  Or, where is the best place for me to intercept the user
name and password and inject them to our database sign on?

This is my first post. Sorry if the question has been asked. Please direct
me to the correct location if so.

thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)