[Mediawiki-l] Multilang extension not working!?

Frederik Dohr FDG001 at gmx.net
Mon Feb 5 15:08:54 UTC 2007

Hello all,

In a previous thread ("dynamic CSS for wiki pages"), Rob had pointed me to the Multilang extension* and gave a rough description of how to use it.

However, after not getting it to work on MW 1.8.x, I just tried it again with MW 1.9.2 - and it's still not showing anything.
I've added the following to my sandbox:
    == Multilang ==
    <language code="en">
    Some text in English.
    </language>
    <language code="fr">
    Un peu de texte en Français.
    </language>
    <language code="de">
    Ein wenig Text auf Deutsch.
    </language>
    <multilang/>
    -- EOF --
However, all I get is a couple of blank lines between the heading and the end.

Has anyone (successfully) tried this extension before?
If so, what might I be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Frederik

* http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/Multilang/