[Mediawiki-l] File cache

zaydo zaydo at gmx.de
Mon Feb 5 13:24:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I want to update my wiki to version 1.9.2 (hoping to solve the
deleteOldRevisons-problem ;-))
Before doing that I want to clean up the cache, by removing all cached pages
(cache directory). But since there some tables with cache information, I'm
looking for the best 'strategy' to do that.

Would it be sufficient to simply delete all files in cache directory as
mentioned in "http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/File_cache"?
If so, what will happen with the table entries? $wgCacheEpoch is already set
to a time in the past.

Thanks in advance, zaydo