[Mediawiki-l] DeleteOldRevisions

zaydo zaydo at gmx.de
Sun Feb 4 09:09:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

sorry for pushing that thread up again. But my problem is not yet solved ;-)
I still do not get the old revisions deleted.

deleteOldRevisions.php/.inc correctly delivers all the active revisions in
$set. But then:

$res = $dbw->query( "SELECT rev_id FROM $tbl_rev WHERE rev_id NOT IN ( $set
)" );
	while( $row = $dbw->fetchObject( $res ) ) {
		$old[] = $row->rev_id;
        }

$res  contains "Resource id #38"; no idea, what that means. And $old is
empty, although there are inactive revisions. Manually executing the
above-mentioned query delivers inactive revidions.

But why is the script not working?

I do get a warning "set_time_limit() [ function.set-time-limit
function.set-time-limit ]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in xxxx" at
start of deleteOldRevisions. But it runs to the end.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, zaydo