[Mediawiki-l] Problem with multiple custom magic word extensions

Minute Electron minuteelectron at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 29 21:33:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

For a project I've been working on we have been developing a variety
of new extensions, in particular several new magic words.
Unfourtuantley we have been having problems with getting them to work
with one another.

When the extensions are used on their own (i.e. the require_once for
all but one commented out) it works fine, but, when more than one is
installed simultaneously, none work.

I've tried various ways but I cannot see any error. The source code
for one of my extensions can be found here
<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TotalRevisions#Source_Code> -
the others have not yet been published, although they all identical
system (just a difference in what they output). Can anyone see why
these don't work when installed together.

Thank you in advanced.

--
MinuteElectron.
http://my.brlcad.org/~MinuteElectron/