[Mediawiki-l] adding a [draft] tab

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Fri Dec 28 17:49:49 UTC 2007

Okay, Plan B (which we all use anyway, after all, so why even try to
come up with a plan A, eh?):

If I copy the current (locked, admin only) [article] page contents to
the (open) [discussion] page to start off our "sort of edit every page"
wiki, is there a neat, fast MySQL/PHPMyAdmin command to copy the
database table contents of [article] into the table for [discussion] the
moment before we announce and go live, so the discussion pages start as
pure copies of the articles?  Any link to such a routine?

(Otherwise, Plan C is to hand cut and paste - argh!)  Thanks.