[Mediawiki-l] 500 Internal Error ONLY with ONE SINGLE article

zelulax zelulax at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:29:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

now this is really weird. Adding new articles in my wiki is just going fine.
But when adding the article named "cohecho" (its the spanish word for
"bribery"), wiki ends up with an 500 Internal Error (after saving it). No
detailed error message is given. Adding other articles works like a charm.
ONLY with the word "cohecho" I have problems. There is absolutely no error
when adding the plural "cohechos", only the singular "cohecho" makes
trouble.

I can get access to the article over Special:Contributions. I can even edit,
delete it, view the history.

I can search for the article and wiki even shows it. But when clicking on
it, I get the 500 error.

After typing it in the search box, by clicking on GO, I get the 500 error.

By clicking on SAVE, I get the 500 error.

Any help available?

Thanks in advance!

Z.