[Mediawiki-l] Links to File System

Rich Evans revansx at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 17:06:33 UTC 2007

I use a similar extension, but it does not allow me to re-write the displayed link text.

For example, I would love it if I could write:

<file text="Link Description">\\server\filename.ext</file>

and it would render equivalent to:

Does your extension work this way?
Does anyone know of an extention of this type that works that way?

cheers.
- Rich (revansx)