[Mediawiki-l] script error "wgbreakframes is not defined"

tunnel technicull at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:25:32 UTC 2007

I keep getting this js error, and can't figure out where to fix it.  The var
seems to be defined in skin.php, but is not getting to the page source. I
read somewhere this is a bug, but what should my workaround be? The JS
should ignore an undefined variable, but doesn't.
As a workaround, i am defining the far in the top of wikibits.js, but then I
get another
undefined error for another var "wgContentLanguage."

What am I missing here? How do I remove these errors without just resetting
the VARs  = 0, and thus, overriding things that might be set by
localsettings.php, and thus be important?