[Mediawiki-l] Collapsible article sections extension?

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Fri Aug 31 14:48:23 UTC 2007

Hi,
I'm looking for some extension (or something) that allows me to have
parts of a page, or perhaps templates embedded in a page always display
as collapsed, and allow the user to maximize/show/expand them when they
want. For example, a template would be included and have a title, and
text to the title might be something like [+] or [show] or [expand] or
similar. Is there something that does this? (I'm thinking it would be
Javascript, but I'm not sure.)
-Azurite