[Mediawiki-l] automatically inserting content into the wiki

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 30 22:33:15 UTC 2007

For edits you will need to fill in wpEdittime with rev_timestamp from
the 'text' table. If you dont, you will get an edit conflict error if
you (or the bot) were not the last user to edit the page. Took me
forever to figure that one out because all my testing was done with
just one user.

You can see it in action here:
http://risdpedia.net/index.php/Category:Products
click on any of these articles then click on easy edit (orange tab
next to edit)

-Adam