[Mediawiki-l] wrong function use?

Johannes Perl johannes.perl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 06:12:54 UTC 2007

I've some sort of problem with the glossary extension.
The following lines should read the glossary page and they simply do in a
normal case.

$title = Title::makeTitle( null , 'Glossary' );
$emoticonListArticle = new Article( $title );
$content = $emoticonListArticle->getContent();

But if an oldid is set (permanent link on article), they aren't reading the
glossary, but the text of the actual article.
Is this a normal behaviour of mediawiki? Can anyone tell my why this
happens?