[Mediawiki-l] automatically inserting content into the wiki

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 29 19:11:15 UTC 2007

I actually have a php scrpt that does just this.
There is a list of variables that are needed to make a new page.
These are the ones I have, and it works perfectly.

This only works for new pages. It will not work for edits as more
info is needed.

['wpTextbox1'] = 'info for the page here';
['wpSummary'] = "";
['wpSection'] = "";
['wpEdittime'] = "";
['wpMinoredit'] = "1";
['wpSave'] = "Save page";
['wpEditToken'] = $token;

wpEditToken is actually taken from the page in my script.

here is more info on it:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Edit_token

-Adam