[Mediawiki-l] Modify Article list in category

admin at vichaunter.com admin at vichaunter.com
Wed Aug 29 17:05:18 UTC 2007

Hello,

Im triying to add an image in the article list for each category.
In each article i have an image with the same name that the article [[Image:{{PAGENAME}}.jpg]]
I want to add an image in wikitext inside line 360 of includes/CategoryPage.php, some like [[Image:%ARTICLENAME%.jpg|50px]]
My problem is that i dont know which function return the article name, and i dont know if its possible render wikitext from here.
Please if anybody can give me some introduction to i can develop it i will be grateful.