[Mediawiki-l] creating & recieving from new namespace

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Mon Aug 27 15:48:03 UTC 2007

I think if you look at the extension BoilerplateSelection
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:BoilerplateSelection will do
what you are looking for.

You create your templates then depending on the article title your
defined templates will be used to 'seed' the new article.

Sounds like what you are looking for

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation
PICK Guy