[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading and Special:allmessages

Nancy Dailey nancy at drnancydailey.com
Mon Aug 27 15:31:35 UTC 2007

After upgrading two wikis to version 1.10 (one from 1.8.2, the other 1.7), all is well except for one problem. With the earlier versions, I was able to make most all changes via Special:allmessages, i.e., customizing toolbox, changing links in p-cactions, etc. With version 1.10, almost all changes I attempt to make in Special:allmessages are ignored. Do I need to fix something on my upgrades or is this a change in the function of Special:allmessages made with the newer version?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you.
Nancy Dailey