[Mediawiki-l] creating & recieving from new namespace

Michael Heyder Info at hafenvolleyballer.de
Mon Aug 27 15:14:30 UTC 2007

Rob Church schrieb:
> On 27/08/07, Michael Heyder <Info at hafenvolleyballer.de> wrote:
>> I wanna create a new namespace called templates. F.i. templates:table or
>> templates: simpletext. After this i wanna recieve all entiries exactly
>> from this namespace.
>
> This is not clear. What exactly do you wish to do?
>
>> Perhaps some could give me some advices how to implemet this
>
> * http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Namespace
> * http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Using_custom_namespaces
>
> Given that part of your query is unclear, and also seems like it
> should contain the bulk of the detail, I doubt that I've fully
> answered it - I get the impression you want to do more with your
> custom namespace, but I don't know what.
>

> Rob Church

O.K. the question is fully answered. I wish to store some pattern for
new entries in the database. So - if a user creates a new article - has
a pattern / template of some typical texts.

This pattern should be stored in a special namespace for instance
'templates' or 'pattern'. Pattern: Tabelle returns for instance the
scheme of a table-structure.

Thanks again
mic