[Mediawiki-l] creating & recieving from new namespace

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:41:21 UTC 2007

On 27/08/07, Michael Heyder <Info at hafenvolleyballer.de> wrote:
> I wanna create a new namespace called templates. F.i. templates:table or
> templates: simpletext. After this i wanna recieve all entiries exactly
> from this namespace.

This is not clear. What exactly do you wish to do?

> Perhaps some could give me some advices how to implemet this

* http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Namespace
* http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Using_custom_namespaces

Given that part of your query is unclear, and also seems like it
should contain the bulk of the detail, I doubt that I've fully
answered it - I get the impression you want to do more with your
custom namespace, but I don't know what.

Rob Church