[Mediawiki-l] create article extension

Michael Heyder Info at hafenvolleyballer.de
Fri Aug 24 16:59:25 UTC 2007

Michael Heyder schrieb:
> Dan Bolser schrieb:
>> have you seen 'inputbox' ?
>>
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Inputbox
>>

>> For some reason this extension has been patched several times but the
>> patches have not been merged back into the svn version... if you were
>> going to write an extension that would be a good task to take up now
>> that you can use this one ;-)
>>

>> On 24/08/07, Michael Heyder <Info at hafenvolleyballer.de> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to use some parts of this extension in project.
>>>
>>> Therefore a want to put the newarticle box to a pageobject.

>>> But there's no input & params ... the pagetitle come from a session var
>>> $_SESSION['wizard']['article_title'], there no params and I've at the
>>> moment no idea where &$thisparser comes from?
>>>
>>> Perhaps someone can understand my question and give some support
>>>
>>> greetz
>>> mic

> Well,
>
> my main problem is function renderCreatebox($input, $params, &$parser)
>
> -> input | params and last but not least &$parser
>
> id tried id like
>          $page=array
>              (
>              "step" => "4",
>              "title" => wfMsg('naw_title_page_4', '4', '4'),
>              "caption" => utf8_encode(wfMsg('naw_caption_page_4')),
>              "body" => $this->renderCreatebox('createarticle','',&$parser)
>              );
>
>          $this->addWizardPage($page);
>
> That won't work. I've no idea ...
>
> greetz
> mic

Put A spell on me!

There is no use of createarticle extension in my case;)

The only thing I need is the required sections of EditPage.php which
render the editpageForm. The great problem, the is no title submiited by
   arequest. The page title an some additional infos (cats a.s.o) are
stored in a session var.

So I will take a deeper look on editpage, but if some has some hints,
please give some advices

thanks
mic