[Mediawiki-l] create article extension

Michael Heyder Info at hafenvolleyballer.de
Fri Aug 24 16:23:22 UTC 2007

Dan Bolser schrieb:
> have you seen 'inputbox' ?
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Inputbox
>

> For some reason this extension has been patched several times but the
> patches have not been merged back into the svn version... if you were
> going to write an extension that would be a good task to take up now
> that you can use this one ;-)
>

> On 24/08/07, Michael Heyder <Info at hafenvolleyballer.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to use some parts of this extension in project.
>>
>> Therefore a want to put the newarticle box to a pageobject.
>>
>>> /**
>>>  * Renders a article creation box based on information provided by $input.
>>>  */
>>> function renderCreatebox($input, $params, &$parser)
>> But there's no input & params ... the pagetitle come from a session var
>> $_SESSION['wizard']['article_title'], there no params and I've at the
>> moment no idea where &$thisparser comes from?
>>
>> Perhaps someone can understand my question and give some support
>>
>> greetz
>> mic

Well,

my main problem is function renderCreatebox($input, $params, &$parser)

-> input | params and last but not least &$parser

id tried id like
         $page=array
             (
             "step" => "4",
             "title" => wfMsg('naw_title_page_4', '4', '4'),
             "caption" => utf8_encode(wfMsg('naw_caption_page_4')),
             "body" => $this->renderCreatebox('createarticle','',&$parser)
             );

         $this->addWizardPage($page);

That won't work. I've no idea ...

greetz