[Mediawiki-l] create article extension

Michael Heyder Info at hafenvolleyballer.de
Fri Aug 24 12:54:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

I want to use some parts of this extension in project.

Therefore a want to put the newarticle box to a pageobject.

> /**
>  * Renders a article creation box based on information provided by $input.
>  */
> function renderCreatebox($input, $params, &$parser)

But there's no input & params ... the pagetitle come from a session var
$_SESSION['wizard']['article_title'], there no params and I've at the
moment no idea where &$thisparser comes from?

Perhaps someone can understand my question and give some support

greetz
mic