[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki and Google Gears

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 21 16:45:23 UTC 2007

> The main advantage (for me at least) would be the possibility of
> creating/editing pages when an Internet connection is not available
> and perform the submits whenever I reconnect to the net.

You might try TiddlyWiki[1] for this purpose.
In particular, you might be interested in the following plugins:
* MediaWikiFormatterPlugin[3]: enables MediaWiki formatting syntax
* MediaWikiAdaptorPlugin[2]: adaptor for moving and converting data from
   (not to, due to MW's yet-unfinished API) MediaWikis

HTH.

-- F.

[1] http://www.tiddlywiki.com
[2] http://www.martinswiki.com/#MediaWikiAdaptorPlugin