[Mediawiki-l] SVG conversion error

Emanuele D'Arrigo manu3d at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:14:07 UTC 2007

Hi everybody, I'm a bit at a loss with a "this should work" problems.

I've tried to enable SVG->PNG conversion using batik but I get only
an "Error creating thumbnail:" message.

I've then enabled debugging and found this in the log:

thumbnail failed on myhost: error -1 "" from "C:/jdk141/bin/java.exe
-Djava.awt.headless=true -jar
"D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/MediaWiki/extensions/SVGextension/batik-1.7/batik-rasterizer.jar"
-w 180 -d "D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/MediaWiki/uploads/thumb/f/f8/SymbolWaitVote2.svg/180px-SymbolWaitVote2.svg.png"
"D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/MediaWiki/uploads/f/f8/SymbolWaitVote2.svg" 2>&1"

I've run the command manually on the host machine, from a standard
shell, and the conversion is executed correctly, so much that if I
reload the page that should have
triggered the conversion, the image correctly appears.

I'm not quite sure how to debug this further. Any suggestions?

Manu

--
Emanuele D'Arrigo
vfx free electron