[Mediawiki-l] DeleteOldRevisions syntax

Paul Coghlan pcoghlan at usa.net
Tue Aug 21 02:12:09 UTC 2007

Rob

Thanks for the heads up. I will sidestep the script and try to work out how
to do it. Developing scripts on 'code crack' certainly paints a picture!

Is there a simple way to understand what needs removing? For example, for
each rev_page that has multiple entries in tbl_revision all but the latest,
ordered by rev_timestamp. Also, all entries in mw_text that match the
deleted entries in tbl_revision.

Sorry if I am over simplifying things but if I cant use DeleteOldRevisions I
need to find an alternative.

Many thanks,
Paul