[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 47, Issue 45

Flip Mozart flipmozart at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 06:45:16 UTC 2007

Is "Live Search" = "Searching Dynamic Content"?  I'm not sure we're in the same thread... but if we are, yes, I'm working on something like that right now.

I must say I'm running into some difficulties, mostly design philosophy issues rather than coding issues.  Fetching content from outside the Wiki implies that you're pretty happy leaving the content out there... and this seems to run counter to the Wiki way of doing things.  I'm actually looking for a happy compromise at this point.

And oh, your $ 10 won't hurt either...  =)

Filip