[Mediawiki-l] User rights management limited to users you create?

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Fri Aug 17 15:35:57 UTC 2007

I hadn't been thinking about incorporating the Namespace or page-
specific permissions, but I think what I'm planning should be totally
compatible with these as long as the permissions are based on group
names.  Having lots of custom group names seems to work fine in the
early prototype.  Now I just have to make time to build the rest of it.

Jim

of course, saying that it should be totally compatible is probably
invoking the curse of the gods of unanticipated software bugs.