[Mediawiki-l] WikiSysop creation?

Peter Laws plaws at ou.edu
Fri Aug 17 14:02:35 UTC 2007

Thanks, all, for helping to rescue my lost logo.

This, I'm sure, is in the docs, I just can't put my finger on it.  How do I
make the WikiSysop user work?  I can see him on Special:Listusers, but
where do I set the password?

Like I said, I'm sure this is in the docs, but a pointer would sure be
appreciated!

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws at ou.edu

+ Ranked 10th in PC Magazine's 2007 Top 20 Wired Campuses
+ Computerworld 2006 100 Best Places to Work in IT

Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws at ou.edu