[Mediawiki-l] chinese letters in mediawiki

fb64de fb64de at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 16 23:38:36 UTC 2007

hi there,

I do not have a problem with mediawiki. the problem are the browsers ...

I have copied a chinese article into a (german) mediawiki-installation.
everything seems fine: the notebook I was working at, shows in Firefox and
IE6 the correct chinese symbols!!! but on another pc (both winxp) Firefox
shows only "?" and IE6 shows "little squares". do you know the problem?

it should be possible to change the settings of the browsers, but I dont
find where and what.

greetings, frieder