[Mediawiki-l] Email confirmationandemailnotificationofpasswordchange don't work.

Charlie Markwick charlie-markwick at southcot.com
Thu Aug 16 09:16:42 UTC 2007

Hi folks

I have now resolved this. It seems that as a security measure, this
server requires the from sender to be specified either using a -f switch
on the actual mail command or using:-

ini_set("sendmail_from", "email at thedomain");

Putting the latter in LocalSettings.php did the trick. Many thanks for
your help on this.

Charlie